Friday, March 1, 2013

Awareness Poster Sketches

 The first awareness poster has child asking "What's for dinner Mom?" with a table setup with a plate, fork, napkin, drinking glass, and a can of cat food on the plate. I hope to bring awareness to starving children living in the United States.
The second poster shows a rent a truck setup like and home with children saying good night and going to bed in a sleeping bag. This poster should make people aware of the homeless families in the United states. I am not sure which one to use, so I am hoping to get some feedback from my fellow classmates.

1 comment:

  1. Bob, Both sketches are good but I do not think we hear enough about those who go to bed hungry. The can of cat food shows the reality of what some have to eat. You could probably just have the can with a glass of water. What will you title your piece and what type of font will you use? Theresa

    ReplyDelete